Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the Post University Financial Aid Portal. You can:
- Review and accept your financial aid awards
- View information regarding missing requirements.
- Learn vital information regarding your financial aid award.
Log In Instructions
FIRST TIME USERS:
- Click the "First Time User" link.
- Enter the username provided by the Financial Aid office.
- Create the security questions.
- Create your private password.
- Your Password must be a Minimum of 9 Characters in Length and contain both Upper and Lower Case Characters along with at least 1 Special Character.
- Once your password has been accepted you will be brought back to the log in page.
- Enter your username and the password in the LOG IN Box
Do not use "First Time User" once you have created your password and you are brought back to the login page. Please see Returning User Instructions below.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
The week of May 21st, new security enhancements will be implemented on the Portal concerning Passwords:
In order to access the portal, returning students will be required to change their Passwords
Your Password must be a Minimum of 9 Characters in Length and contain both Upper and Lower Case Characters along with at least 1 Special Character.
It is recommended that you change your password prior to the new implementation to avoid any issues when the change goes into effect.
To access the portal, enter the username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Post University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 001401, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.